Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Siren Allen shares Falling for the Succubus

A message from the very talented Siren Allen:

Finally, 2016 is over. I must admit, it was a rough year, in more ways than ten. J One good thing that came out of 2016 for me was the release of my new Sci-Fi story, Falling For The Succubus. Today, I’m pleased to have the main characters from that steamy story sharing their New Year’s resolutions with you. Enjoy!


Anika:
-        My first resolution is, no more Ms. Nice Girl.
This is a new year and a new me. No more allowing emotions to cloud my judgment. I’m a bounty hunter, or I will be, as soon as I complete my task and turn in Dylix Donall to my father.
In order to do that, I have to become just as emotionless as the other galactic bounty hunters. I can do this. I will capture Dylix and I won’t let how I feel for him stop me from completing my task.
-        My second resolution is to learn how to cook.
Dylix is a big male. I’m sure he loves to eat. Not that him eating or not eating has anything to do with me. He can starve for all I care. I’m going to arrest him and he’s going to spend the rest of his life eating prison food. I’m just saying that I need to learn how to cook, you know, because I like to eat, or whatever.

Dylix:
-        My resolutions are simple. Once I accomplish them, I can accomplish my main goal: winning Anika’s heart. First, I must kill the creature who destroyed my world and turned me into the monster I am today. I cannot move forward while he is alive.
-        Second, I must learn everything I can about romance, charm, sex and love. My people are the Cold Ones. We don’t believe in emotions and desires. Yet, now that I’ve met Anika, I’m starting to feel things I never thought possible. I must learn to control these feelings if I want to be with her. I also have to get her to stop seeing me as a criminal and start seeing me as a male deeply in love with her. Then there’s the issue of her father wanting me arrested. I’ll deal with him after I accomplish my first two goals.

And there you have it. Do you think these two can accomplish their goals? Find out in, Falling For The Succubus. It’s available now on Amazon.



About the book:

Her name is Anika Kaleen. She’s a galactic bounty hunter.
My enemies call me Death. I’m her target.

Falling for her should be the last thing on my mind. Yet, she’s all I think about. It’s ironic that the only female I want, wants me dead. She’s no match for me. Her pride drives her to continue searching for me. My feelings for her keep me from ending her life and putting a stop to this madness.

I’ve tried warning her away. I’ve tried scaring her away. Nothing is working. The only thing her determination is doing is making me want her more. I told her to stop hunting me. I told her if our paths crossed again, I would take her. She didn’t listen. She never listens. But I always keep my promises.

She wants me dead.
I want her… period.
Let’s see which one of us completes our mission.




Excerpt:

“What the hell are you about to do with that?”
I hold the rope up. “This is to keep you from running.”
“Oh hell no.” She moves to stand up.
“Sit. Down.” I’m standing over her now. She gazes up at me. I can smell her fear. It pains me. It also angers me. “You ran from me. I told you not to. I am… I am not right in the head.”
“Tell me something I don’t know.”
“I almost killed you out there. I wanted to kill you out there.”
Her mouth opens in shock. Tears fill her eyes. Please do not cry, my Anika.
“I don’t want to kill you right now,” I tell her.
“Lucky me.”
“I can’t have you running away again. Put your arms behind the chair.”
She doesn’t move.
“Anika…”
“I don’t want to be tied up.”
“I have to.”
“I won’t run again.”
“Lies.”
“I won’t.”
“I don’t believe you. Put your arms behind your chair. I will not ask again.”
She hesitates. I see the fire in her eyes. “I don’t believe you’ll kill me. You could’ve done so in the past, ten times to be exact. You didn’t then and you won’t now. So, I’m going to do whatever I have to in order to escape you. Nothing you say will make me give in to whatever it is you plan to do with me.” She lifts her chin. “My parents raised a fighter, not a wimp.”
My chuckle holds no mirth. Maybe she’s right. I haven’t been able to kill her in the past. I wasn’t able to harm her today. My mind may be broken, but it’s my heart that protects her. She’s the only one my heart protects. There are many people her heart protects.
“Do not attempt to run again, Anika. I may not kill you, but I will kill anyone who helps you.”
“I don’t need help.”
“Then I will return to the home I found you in and kill the humans who live there, and the succubus you brought here with you. I think her name is Natina.”
“How do you know about her?”
“If you want her to live, you will do as I say.”
She huffs and looks away. A second later she places her hands behind the back of her chair. I sigh in relief. I was afraid she would disobey me, anger me. She just sits there. Good. I walk behind her and tie the rope around her wrists. Her arms are so tiny. I have to triple knot the rope so it fits. She flinches. I stop.
“Too tight?”
“Yes.”
I loosen it a little.
“It’s still too tight,” she complains.
I don’t want her to be more uncomfortable than she has to be. I loosen it a little more.
“Still tight,” she says.
“If I loosen it any more it will become useless.”
“Exactly.”
She’s trying my patience. I tighten the knot as tight as I can. She flinches. I ignore the reaction and stand up.
“You try my patience,” I tell her once I’m standing in front of her.
“I didn’t know you had any patience.” She tilts her head back and stares up at me.
Neither did I. Though her talk is tough, there is still fear in the depths of her brown gaze. However, it’s accompanied by something else. Defiance. Pride fills me. On one hand, I want her to be docile and not anger me.
On the other hand, I am glad she still has her fire. That fire is what I love most about her. Love? Shit. I turn away from her, upset that she’s able to stir every emotion inside of me that I try to avoid.
“Hey, where are you going?” She screams.
“Away from you.” I keep walking.
“You’re just going to leave me here, tied up?”
I stop. “No.” I turn around and walk back to her.
She smiles. “You’re going to release me?”
Never. When I reach her, I open her jacket and take out all of her weapons.
“Hey, stop that.” She squirms in her seat.
Ignoring the rise and fall of her chest underneath the thin shirt she’s wearing, I pat her legs and boots until I find all of her knives.
“You’re such an asshole,” she screams at me. “An inconsiderate asshole, a killer and a liar.”
“And you’ve got a nasty mouth.”
“I’m a succubus. What do you expect?”
Ignoring her, I toss her weapons behind a pile of hay before climbing the ladder that takes me to the loft. I wish there was a wall to separate me from her. Unfortunately going to higher ground will have to do. I need a moment of peace and quiet to think.
“Hey, killer,” she yells. “What do you plan to do with me?”
I sit down on a stack of hay and stare down at my boots. I have no idea what I’m going to do with her. That is what frightens the hell out of me.


~Available on Amazon and FREE with Kindle Unlimited. ~




NEW RELEASE: Coming February 11, Kiss Me, Keep Me – A Sci-Fi Romantic Comedy: http://wp.me/p3bAcx-1nf


Author Bio & Links:


Siren Allen is a writer and lover of all things erotic and romantic. She resides in southern Mississippi where she writes steamy romances that are guaranteed to make you blush. When she’s not listening to the characters in her head and jotting down their adventures, she’s busy working as a Clinical Laboratory Technician.

Her weekends are spent writing and having sleepovers for her wonderful nieces and nephews. She loves to travel, preferably with her husband, so he can do all of the driving. She enjoys time with her family, who are just as silly as she is. She doesn’t have any children…yet!

Her hobbies are reading, writing and shopping, though she hates trying on clothing. If she wasn’t a writer or a Laboratory Professional, she swears she would be a Secret Agent. But that’s the beauty of being a writer; you can create your own world and be whoever you want to be. In her imaginary world, she is Queen and her siblings are her minions.


WEBSITE / BLOG – http://sirenallen.com/
Siren’s Newsletter: Join to stay updated on Siren’s new releases and giveaways:

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm keeping you for 3 days. Hope you brought food for your characters.

      Delete
  2. That sounds like it would be an intense year for these two characters. I have to give that book a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so good. I LOVE your characters' resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must get my hands on this book <3

    ReplyDelete

All spammers will be shot with a plasma gun.