Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Liza declares it UPDATE TIME!

IT'S UPDATE TIME!!!

First, let's check out the bottom view of Jupiter. Until now, we've only seen the side view.
Just to remind you, here is the side view of Jupiter. 
That's one of it's many moons in the center. 

Now, let's check out our new view from the bottom.
That is so very cool!

Now you may notice the very center circle seems artificial (the tiny light blue circle in the center). That's because it's an artifact from the camera. I have no idea why their camera has a blind spot right in the center of its vision. But if I find out, I'll let you know. I'm sure there's a good reason. Possibly the same reason our eyes have a blind spot.

At least our eyes have the sense to have the 'blindspot' NOT in the center of our vision, and even the smarts to hide the spot from our view.

But back to that beautiful photo....
I want a giant rug made of the bottom view. I truly do!

And go check NASA on Facebook!


August 27 will be the next planned day of excitement. That's when Juno will be it's closest to Jupiter. And there is a huge difference between it's 
click here to see giant orbital path.

Around August 27th we should begin to gather scientific data as to what lays beneath it' mulitcolored  atmospheric coat.
I for one, cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All spammers will be shot with a plasma gun.