Sunday, April 2, 2017

Gail Koger shares Wulf and the Bounty Hunter


Howdy. My name is Gail Koger and once upon a time I was a 9-1-1 dispatcher. Too many years of wild requests, screwy questions, bizarre behavior and outrageous demands have left me with a permanent twitch and an uncontrollable craving for chocolate.
Here you go Gail. I made this myself.
Thanks. 
I took up writing science fiction romance to keep from killing people. So far, it has worked.


Oh, that's good to know!
To prove her reformation,
Gail wants to give one lucky commenter:
Just My Luck or 
The Warlord’s Comeuppance
Your choice!
So leave a comment!

My current release in the Coletti Warlord series is WULF AND THE BOUNTY HUNTER:  Wulf knows Yakira is his soul mate. The only person he needs to convince is her, but with intergalactic terrorists on Yakira’s trail, there’s little time for romance. What’s a hot-blooded Coletti warlord to do? 
Yakira feels safe and cherished with Wulf, but he is a Coletti; the ultimate predator with a taste for blood, a passion for battle and the need to control everything in his life. The big question is; how does she make Wulf understand she’s a powerful psychic with kick-ass bionic limbs and quite capable of taking care of herself?
Wulf and the Bounty Hunter won LR Café’s Best of 2016 in Science Fiction!!

Go Gail!

Here's an Excerpt:
"The Overlord will grant you a boon for saving the warbird," Wulf pronounced magnanimously.

He acted like I had just been given the greatest gift of all time. Maybe I had underestimated Zarek. "Our freedom?"

 "No. Sirens are highly prized." Wulf 's thumb caressed my neck. "Don't worry. I will keep you safe."  

 Had it slipped his tiny little mind that I had just saved his ass? I knocked his hand away. "I can take of myself."

"Not against a seasoned warrior."

 Projecting an aura of confidence, I replied, "With my bionics and rather awesome psychic abilities, I can defeat any warrior."

Every single one of my ungrateful brothers broke into laughter.

Okay, I was exaggerating a bit.   

Wulf thought it was funny too. "I'm a hunter. You could never defeat me, Yakira." 

  "Wanna bet?" I pulled back my bionic right arm and let him have it right in the kisser. His head snapped back and he hit the floor hard.

Ziyad stared down at his unmoving form. "Did you kill him?"

"No."

"Can I eat him?"

"No!"

 "Get his laser pistol," Colburn yelled.

 Wulf erupted to his feet. "You haven't defeated me."

I shook my head in disbelief. "If I was the enemy, you would be dead."

  "Then I could eat you," Ziyad crowed.

  Wulf fingered the butt of his laser pistol.

 "Don't even think it. She's family."

  "Regrettably." Wulf touched his mouth gingerly. "Nice punch."

Warning! Warning! Hysterical laughter will occur while reading Wulf and the Bounty Hunter.

Snippet from Game on Askole – the next book in the Coletti Warlord series:

The Overlord to Sarah: “I am in your mind. There is nothing I do not know.”

Well, that was just downright disturbing. There was no way he knew about the little incident in Tijuana, was there?

“You broke into the local jail where Sam was being held for assaulting Inspector Martinez. In the process, you freed two dozen prisoners, started a riot and blew up the Inspector’s new Cadillac.”

Holy cow! The Mexican government had been more than pissed, but they couldn’t pin it on us. All the evidence had been mysteriously eaten by rats.


Ta-Da! Game On Askole is coming soon to a galaxy near you.

Buy Links:


My Links:





21 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed all the available released Coletti Warlord instalments. My fav is Vexing Voss.
    I haven't read Reality Bites as it was out of print when I became aware of Gail Koger and her Warlords, so I would love to win a copy of either title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love a copy of reality bites so I can finally get caught up (until game on askole comes out)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the dancing in this book. Made me crack up. If Beyonce ever gets grabbed by aliens she is sooo going to rule the Universe.

      Delete
    2. These books are a ton of fun :P

      Delete
  3. Love these books. The blend of humor and all the craziness is fantastic. I would love to win one of the earlier books that is out of print. So excited for the next book

    ReplyDelete
  4. The later books where a good read, would like a chance to read the earlier books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Another change. With just my luck I will have all the Warlords stories. Love those Jones women.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, this is my first blog! I love your books I love laughing and walking around the house while reading them because there is enough action that I don't sit still. thank you for making funny books that I cannot put down!
    Marta Henshaw

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is it about writers and chocolate, anyway? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never had so much fun, as I have with all of Gail's Books. Fun, laughter, romping through space, reading minds, blowing things up, falling in love, being kidnapped, did I mention blowing things up? and getting into trouble worse than any terrible two's!!! Bet you can't read just one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Just My Luck and the whole series. I have a hard time not laughing if I am in a public situation. I cannot wait till the next one comes out. I do not need any of your books. I hope your legal troubles over your books in limbo is resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your books. I would love to be able to read the older books that are not available. Can't wait for the next one to come out. Hopefully soon! 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warlords Comeuppance is the book I would love to read most.

      Delete
  11. Love the books! Can't wait to see what happens next, but it'd be great to see how it all began.

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of the funniest lines in "Wulf and the Bounty Hunter; "Huh? He wanted his snake thingy inside the dancer's tunnel? He had a snake? And why would he want to put it in her tunnel? Just My Luck please.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me thinks they like your books.... Go Gail!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The books are great.Can't wait for the next one to be released.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My bestie sings your praises so here I am, trying to get in where I can fit in. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete

All spammers will be shot with a plasma gun.