Now that you've survived going Outbound,
you still need to survive you new planet.
Lucky for you,
Liza has 10 steps to surviving your new planet.
Step 1: Know you before you go!
If you knew how little the CUC knows about your new home, you would probably stay home and be eaten by your old neighbors.
All the CUC checks for is
1) Is the air breathable?
2) Is there a drinkable liquid that contains H2O?
3) Does the planet have at least one tolerable season?
As you'll soon discover, there is a great deal more you should have learned about your planet BEFORE you arrived. Since you are already here, we'll skip the 'don't come' step.
1) During entry onto your planet, stay in your cube. Entry into planets with an atmosphere can be result in a very bumpy arrival. If you aren't secured for entry, you can be seriously injured and in some universes there will be no Soul-bond of Three to heal you.
2) Upon arrival don't steal the medical and food supplies. It will just piss off the other people and get you in serious trouble.
3) Avoid cliffs where large rats gather. But if you can get the captain to blast the rats to bits, you're chances of survival beyond an hour looks better.
4) Don't go wandering off by yourself in search of fresh fruit. No one bothered to determine what wildlife might be wandering about looking for dinner.
7) The saber-tooth lions are NOT friendly.
8) Have the blue bull you brought & Saran befriend the other sentient species on this planet. Don't introduce yourself, the bulls in charge aren't friendly either.
9) Once you befriend the local sentients, first thing, ask about their seasons because three of the five seasons will bake, freeze and pummel you.
10) Beware the 1%ers who came with you. They will try to take over the colony and make you slaves.
This makes you wonder if it wouldn't just be easier to fix our planet, doesn't it?
All four of the Multiverse Series
99 cents between 12/16-12/22
This is probably the only time
I will offer each book for so little.
so buy them cheap while you can.
I've got new sci-fi books to create.